We have a leading agriculture retailer and manufacturer of agricultural specialty products in need of a Territory Manager for Illinois and Kentucky. The bulk of the business is in Illinois so it is preferred that the candidate be located there. You must be able to maximize sales, market share, and profitability in the given geographical area. The T.M. must be accessible to all dealers and end-user customers as you will be the first line contact for dealers in regards to customer service issues. The company rewards their employees with both excellent compensation and a benefits package that includes vehicle, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401(k), paid holidays and vacation.
A successful candidate will:
- Travel extensively (80%+) throughout the territory representing the company
- Have experience in managing a dealer network and evaluating high/low performers
- Promote growth of current dealerships as well as recruit new dealers to represent the company
- Manage financial budgets and forecast sales figures
- Attend and work regional/national trade shows
- Perform demonstrations when needed